It's been a while since my last post. I've been back to work for almost 3 months now and things have been pretty hectic. Jeremy still loves his baby sister and let's face it, so does everyone else. I mean, how can you not LOVE this face.
WOW! Jamie she's beautiful, and I'm absolutley shocked by Jeremy. I know its been awhile since I've seen you, but he puts it all in perspective! You and Brad have such a wonderful family, Congrats!
4 comments:
She's beautiful. More pics please...
Welcome to the blogging world! They are both so precious! Can't wait to check back for more soon!
WOW! Jamie, Natalie looks JUST like you. She is a total cutie!
WOW! Jamie she's beautiful, and I'm absolutley shocked by Jeremy. I know its been awhile since I've seen you, but he puts it all in perspective! You and Brad have such a wonderful family, Congrats!
Post a Comment